LET US BE YOUR REAL ESTATE GUIDE TO SAN LEANDRO.
Call us today at (415) 233-6821. We are experts in the San Leandro real estate market and can help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the San Leandro area.
Search Alameda County Properties for Sale
See ALL the latest San Leandro listings: View property photos, Understand pricing trends, Get open house information or Request a showing
San Leandro Real Estate
As a typical suburban community, single-family homes make up the bulk of the San Leandro, CA real estate market, which is perfect for buyers who might be looking to escape living in Oakland or San Francisco and enjoy having a little extra indoor and outdoor space. Most homes for sale in San Leandro offer a great value, and even many of the most expensive homes here rarely exceed $1.4 million. If you’re strongly considering a move to San Leandro, look for most houses on the market to fall somewhere between $600,000 and $800,000.
Local Schools in San Leandro
- San Leandro High School - 2200 Bancroft Ave, San Leandro, CA
- John Muir Middle School - 1444 Williams St, San Leandro, CA
- Roosevelt Elementary - 951 Dowling Blvd, San Leandro, CA
- James Madison Elementary - 14751 Juniper St, San Leandro, CA
- Garfield Elementary School - 13050 Aurora Dr, San Leandro, CA