LET US BE YOUR REAL ESTATE GUIDE TO SAN RAFAEL.
Call us today at (415) 233-6821. We are experts in the San Rafael real estate market and can help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the San Rafael area.
Search Marin County Properties for Sale
See ALL the latest San Rafael listings: View property photos, Understand pricing trends, Get open house information or Request a showing
San Rafael Real Estate
As a suburb of San Francisco, single-family homes are what most think of when dreaming about buying a new home in San Rafael. Detached single-family options in town range from larger, newly built residences with all the bells and whistles to smaller cottage and bungalow style homes that boast an incredible amount of charm and character. Luxury waterfront homes also occupy a fairly significant portion of the San Rafael real estate market thanks to the city’s prime location along the San Francisco Bay. And with part of the east side of town also backing up to China Camp State Park, you’re also never too far from plenty of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails, regardless of where you live in the San Rafael area.
Amenities & Attractions in San Rafael
Despite being just 40 minutes from San Francisco, parts of San Rafael still maintain a bit of a quiet country feel, especially around the outskirts of town. As mentioned above, the sprawling China Camp State Park sits over on San Rafael’s east side of town, and several other parks and nature preserves also sit just outside of San Rafael as well. For anybody who loves to get out on the golf course, the Peacock Gap Golf Club is conveniently located in San Rafael, and Dominican University of California also calls this part of Marin County home too.
Local Schools in San Rafael
- Dixie Elementary School - 1175 Idylberry Drive
- Glenwood Elementary - 25 Castlewood Drive
- Miller Creek Middle School - 2255 Las Gallinas Avenue
- Sun Valley Elementary - 75 Happy Lane
- Bahia Vista Elementary - 125 Bahia Way
- Laurel Dell Elementary - 225 Woodland Avenue
- Mary E. Silveira Elementary - 375 Blackstone Drive
- Vallecito Elementary - 50 Nova Albion Way
- Coleman Elementary - 800 Belle Avenue
- San Rafael High School - 150 Third Street
- Terra Linda High School - 320 Nova Albion Way