Plan to buy or sell modernist property by Joseph Eichler in Marin County? Contact Bay Area Modern, your local expert real estate agents, for professional guidance through the Marin County Eichler housing market. Call (415) 233-6821 now!
Marin County Eichler Real Estate Market
A total of 6 major Joseph Eichler developments are located in Marin County, California. These developments and neighborhoods include:
- Terra Linda Eichler Neighborhood built from 1955 - 1961 in San Rafael.
- Terra Linda Valley Eichler Neighborhood built from 1958 - 1960.
- Upper Lucas Valley Eichler Neighborhood built from 1962-1966.
- Lower Lucas Valley Eichler Neighborhood (known as Marinwood) built from 1957-1958 in San Rafael.
- San Anselmo Eichler neighborhood built in 1965.
- Mill Valley Eichler development located at Strawberry Point, built in 1965.
In addition to these distinct Marin Eichler neighborhoods, there are also a handful of custom-built Eichler homes in Marin, including select Eichler properties in Kentfield, Peakock Gap / San Rafael and waterfront Eichler homes located on the Tiburon Lagoon. The architects and architectural firms that helped design these Marin County Eichler homes included Jones & Emmons, Anshen & Allen, as well as Claude Oakland.
Marin County Eichler Real Estate Agents
Looking to tour a property with mid-century modern architecture in Marin County? Allow our real estate professionals to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Marin County Eichler real estate. As local real estate experts, we're well-versed in the particular market dynamics of Marin County Eichler properties. We're ready to work with you today!
Bay Area Modern to learn more about buyer and seller representation for Marin County real estate. Visit our comparative market analysis page to receive a free Eichler property value estimate in Marin County within minutes.
Search Eichler Homes For Sale in Marin County CA
Back to Marin County Real Estate