LET US BE YOUR REAL ESTATE GUIDE TO LAFAYETTE.
Call us today at (415) 233-6821. We are experts in the Lafayette real estate market and can help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Lafayette area.
Search Contra Costa County Properties for Sale
See ALL the latest Lafayette listings: View property photos, Understand pricing trends, Get open house information or Request a showing
Lafayette Real Estate
The city of Lafayette has a population of over 26,000 people, so housing options are fairly broad. Luxury homes and estates are common, which generally start somewhere over $2 million and have been known to even reach as much as $18 to $20 million, and sometimes even more. As a mid-size city, potential home buyers will also find a number of condos and townhouses occupying at least a small portion the Lafayette real estate market, although detached single-family homes still dominate the market. For home buyers looking to capture the best of both worlds, you might also find a duplex or two listed, which can be a great entry-level option or even something to consider if you’re looking to downsize. Additionally, a few cottage style homes and cottages might be available for just under $1 million, although look for most houses for sale in Lafayette to exceed that million dollar threshold.
Local Schools in Lafayette
- M.H. Stanley Middle School - 3455 School St, Lafayette, CA
- Burton Valley Elementary School - 561 Merriewood Dr, Lafayette, CA
- Springhill Elementary School - 3301 Springhill Rd, Lafayette, CA
- Happy Valley Elementary School - 3855 Happy Valley Rd, Lafayette, CA
- Acalanes High School - 1200 Pleasant Hill Rd, Lafayette, CA
- Lafayette Elementary School - 950 Moraga Rd, Lafayette, CA