LET US BE YOUR REAL ESTATE GUIDE TO HAYWARD.
Call us today at (415) 233-6821. We are experts in the Hayward real estate market and can help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Hayward area.
Search Alameda County Properties for Sale
See ALL the latest Hayward listings: View property photos, Understand pricing trends, Get open house information or Request a showing
Hayward Real Estate
Residential development in Hayward has been strong in recent years, which means potential home buyers are often presented with plenty of newly built homes, condos, and townhouses. Homes nestled up in the Hayward Hills are often some of the most expensive properties you’ll find on the Hayward real estate market, which is more than understandable given some of the sprawling, unobstructed views of the bay front you’ll see from up there. The gated and prestigious Stonebrae Country Club is also where luxury home buyers will find a nice mix of high-end single-family homes on the market at any given time, while other more affordable homes and condos are usually scattered all throughout the city center and closer to Interstate 880.
Amenities & Attractions in Hayward
As a typical Bay Area suburb, Hayward isn’t where you’ll find many well-known attractions. The Hayward Area Historical Society museum is located close to downtown, and there’s also a few small museums and art galleries situated in the area as well. But for the most part, Hayward is mainly dominated by sprawling residential development, which means outside of a fairly small downtown and several city-maintained parks that offer a few recreational amenities for locals to enjoy, you won't find lots of activity or hustle-and-bustle that often surrounds larger cities or high-profile attractions.
Local Schools in Hayward CA
- Leadership Public Schools - 28000 Calaroga Avenue, Hayward, CA
- Impact Academy of Arts and Technology - 2560 Darwin Street, Hayward, CA
- Southgate Elementary School - 26601 Calaroga Avenue, Hayward, CA
- Burbank Elementary School, 353 B Street, Hayward, CA
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Middle School - 26890 Holly Hill Avenue, Hayward, CA
- Mount Eden High School - 2300 Panama Street, Hayward, CA
- Anthony W. Ochoa Middle School - 2121 Depot Road, Hayward, CA