LET US BE YOUR REAL ESTATE GUIDE TO FREMONT.
Call us today at (415) 233-6821. We are experts in the Fremont real estate market and can help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Fremont area.
Search Alameda County Properties for Sale
See ALL the latest Fremont listings: View property photos, Understand pricing trends, Get open house information or Request a showing
Fremont Real Estate
Thanks to Fremont’s close proximity to Silicon Valley, San Jose, Palo Alto, and even Oakland and San Francisco to some degree, the Fremont real estate market always seems to be active and trending upward. For home buyers looking for more of a relaxed suburban atmosphere, Fremont homes for sale offer exactly that in addition to a fairly quick and easy commute, regardless of where you work. And as one of the Bay Area’s largest suburbs, Fremont also presents buyers with a wide-range of options and opportunities that will no doubt meet the needs and wants of just about anyone looking for a new place to live in the East Bay.
Amenities & Attractions in Fremont
Although Fremont is widely considered a bedroom community of sorts, you’ll still find a variety of amenities and attractions in town that help make it a great place to live. Most of Fremont’s retail centers and shopping outlets lie in the city’s central district, especially along Paseo Padre Parkway and Fremont Boulevard. Central Park is also located here, which is an awesome lakeside park that features a golf course, four playgrounds, picnic areas, recreational trails, and even a place to rent a boat and do a little fishing. Mission San José is also located in Fremont, which believe it or not is one of the oldest and most historic Spanish missions in all of California.
Local Schools in Fremont CA
- Irvington High School - 41800 Blacow Road, Fremont, CA
- Brookvale Elementary School - 3400 Nicolet Avenue, Fremont, CA
- Ardenwood Elementary School - 33955 Emilia Lane, Fremont, CA
- Joshua Chadbourne Elementary School - 801 Plymouth Avenue, Fremont, CA
- Mission San Jose Elementary School - 43545 Bryant Street, Fremont, CA
- John Gomes Elementary School - 555 Lemos Lane, Fremont, CA
- John M. Horner Junior High School - 41365 Chapel Way, Fremont, CA