LET US BE YOUR REAL ESTATE GUIDE TO BRENTWOOD.
Call us today at (415) 233-6821. We are experts in the Brentwood real estate market and can help you whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Brentwood area.
Search Contra Costa County Properties for Sale
See ALL the latest Brentwood listings: View property photos, Understand pricing trends, Get open house information or Request a showing
Brentwood Real Estate
Brentwood homes for sale are about what you would expect from a Contra Costa County community, offering a pleasant mix of traditional one and two-story single-family residences that usually start somewhere close to $600,000 and go up from there. Thanks to Brentwood’s mountainous terrain, some homes up in the hills feature absolutely breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape, but expect to pay a premium for anything that boasts such sweeping and mesmerizing outlooks. With Brentwood being situated just off Highway 4, it’s also one of the more convenient places to live in Contra Costa County, further boosting its appeal and desirability for anyone looking to move to this part of the Bay Area. Some of Brentwood’s most expensive homes will sometimes jump up into the $3 to $5 million price range, but most tend to list for just over $1 million.
Local Schools in Brentwood
- Ron Nunn Elementary School - 1755 Central Blvd, Brentwood, CA
- R. Paul Krey Elementary School - 190 Crawford Dr, Brentwood, CA
- Loma Vista Elementary School - 2110 San Jose Ave, Brentwood, CA
- William B. Bristow Middle School - 855 Minnesota Ave, Brentwood, CA
- Edna Hill Middle School - 140 Birch St, Brentwood, CA
- Heritage High School - 101 American Ave, Brentwood, CA
- Liberty High School - 850 2nd St, Brentwood, CA