Terra Linda Eichler Home SOLD! 24 Arcangel Way
I'm excited to announce the sale of my most recent Eichler listing in Marin County. Located at 24 Arcangel Way, San Rafael, this 4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom atrium model Eichler home received multiple offers and sold today for $875,000.
This was a very special Eichler listing which maintained much of the original interior detailing throughout but had extensive upgrades and enhancements including:
- Flooring: cork flooring in 3 bedrooms.
- Windows: ceramic window film on 28 panes, Hunter Douglas black out blinds in 3 bedrooms.
- Kitchen: updates kitchen appliances including a GE café refrigerator,GE washer & dryer, and GE profile dishwasher,
- Storage: 3 ELFA closet storage systems.
- Plumbing Improvements: Epoxy of all domestic hot & cold copper lines from the main through the whole house,
- Paint: Complete exterior paint of house with period sensitive paint scheme.
- Roof: New foam roof.
- Landscaping: extensive modernist landscaping which compliments the home. Landscaping included both hard and soft landscaping work including all new draining system, retaining walls, pop-up irrigation system, floating concrete steps, recycled glass groundcover, Robert Royston privacy screens, river stone patio, sod, garden, and low-voltage lighting system.
- Bathrooms: Period-sensitive remodel includeing new tile, shower doors, values and fixtures.
- Electric: Upgraded Zynsco electrical panel and 30 panel 4 kw photovoltaic solar system.
- Pool: Passive solar pool heater and new pool cover.
Listed at $850,000, this Eichler home received multiple offers and sold for $875,000. I enjoyed working with both the seller and buyer on this transaction and would welcome the opportunity to assist you with your real estate needs. Contact me if you are interested in buying or selling an Eichler home in Marin County or even a more traditional home. I proudly assist clients with diverse budgets and architectural preferences and would welcome the opportunity to assist you.
Marin Modern Real Estate
Post a Comment