Marin County's Farmers Markets!
It's that time again....the time when many come out to any of the many Farmer's Markets in Marin County. Although some run year-round, others are seasonal.
The markets offer local and nearby grown fresh produce, flowers, bakery goods, local food trucks, music, as well as arts& crafts and kid zones...not to mention the great and eclectic mix of shoppers! It's a fun place to run into old friends and make new friends while strolling the markets, munching on free samples and just being outside!
Since you can find a market every day of the week, I've assembled the list below for ease in finding ones you'd like. I invite to try them all throughout the season!
* San Rafael-Year round @ Marin Civic Center parking lot, 8a-1p
* Sausalito-June to Nov. @ Dunphy Park , 10a-2p
- Novato-May to Sept. @ Grant Ave. (downtown), 4p-8p
- Ross Valley Farm Stand-June to Oct. @ Marin Art & Garden Ctr., 1p-7:30p
- Tam Valley-May to Nov. @ 219 Shorline, 3p-7p
- Corte Madera-Year round @ Town Center Shopping Ctr., 12p-5p
- Fairfax-April to December @ Bolinas Park, 4p-8p
- San Geronimo Org. Farm Stand-June to Oct. @ SG Valley Comm. Ctr, 1p-7:30p
- Ross Valley-May to Oct. @ Marin Art & Garden (on SFD), 3p-7p
- San Rafael-Year round @ Marin Vets Memorial Auditorium parking lot, 8a-1p
- San Rafael-April to Sept. @ downtown 4th St. (bet. Lincoln & B St.), 6p-9p
- Bolinas-Year round @ 95 Olema-Bolinas Rd., 2p-6p
- Mill Valley-Year round, CVS Parking lot on Blithedale, 9:30a-2:30p
- San Anselmo Org. Farm Stand-June to Oct. @ SA Town Hall ,, 11a-7:30p
- Larkspur-Year round @ Marin Country Market, Larkspur Landing, 9a-2p
- Marinwood-Year round @ Marinwood Plaza, 9a-2p
- Point Reyes-June to Nov. @ Toby's Feed Barn, Hwy 1, 9a-1p
- Woodacre Org. Farm Stand-June to Oct. @ San Geronimo Valley Dr., 9a-5p