50 Laurel Glen Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903: Just Listed
Posted by Hilary Davis on Monday, December 16, 2013 at 2:22 PM By Hilary Davis / December 16, 2013 Comment
Stunning contemporary three level single family home in a convenient San Rafael location!
Set in a convenient and peaceful San Rafael location, this 2728 square foot home (built in 1992) has been well maintained and shows beautifully. New on the market- 50 Laurel Glen Terrace, San Rafael CA 94903. Currently offered at $800,000.
- 4 bedrooms: Large master suite + 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2.5 baths: Master has dual sinks, jetted tub & walk-in closet
- Approximately 2728 square feet. Built in 1992
- Stylish redone kitchen: new cabinets, counters & appliances
- Formal open dining
- Eat in kitchen flows to family room with gas fireplace
- Dual pane windows & plantaion shutters
- Full laundry room: washer & dryer transfer with sale
- High ceilings in living room and master suite
- Hardwood floors & newer carpets. Newer paint throughout
- 2 car garage
- Large decks off main living area and downstairs bedrooms
- Gorgeous views of Marin hills, open space, distant bay and civic center. Perfect for watching 4th of July county fair fireworks.
- Close to 101 freeway, farmers market, hiking trails and shopping
- HOA dues $240/month
Please contact me for more information or a private tour.
Hilary Davis, Realtor 415-235-3133 [email protected]
Post a Comment