Realtor & Real Estate Broker Careers with Bay Area Modern
Sound intriguing? We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in confidence about real estate careers with Bay Area Modern Real Estate.
To be considered, you MUST:
- Work in real estate full-time as a career
- Be a licensed Real Estate Salesperson or Broker in the Bay Area
- Be a current member of your local Realtor Board and MLS
- Possess strong business acumen and an unwaivering client-focus commitment
- Have an extremely solid work ethic and demonstrated track record of success
In return, we can provide you with:
- The tools, training and technology that will help you better serve your existing clients and obtain new ones daily
- Superior persionalized marketing (both online and offline) which puts YOU (not the company) first
- Real leads which will augment your own personal marketing efforts & clientele
- A collaborative (not competitive) team enivironment where 100% of our agents are productive
- More money in your pocket with a generous commission split, low E&O, and no per transaction corporate royalty or franchise fee
- A highly engaged and accessible management team for business planning, marketing, and transactional support,
A hip, progressive, fun and "ivory tower free" team environment with a freshreshingly "New School" real estate brokerage whose growth trajectory has signficantly outpaced the market. Come grow with us!
Contact Us About Real Estate Job Opportunities in the Bay Area
All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence. Please feel free to complete the brief form below or simply contact either Renee Adelmann (415-342-4537) or Barry Adelmann (415-378-8522) directly. We look forward to hearing from you.